Tuesday, October 7, 2008

rebeccas Q's and A's

My Favorite tool is my brain. Without it I am nothing and can do nothing. It is my everything. My favorite material is lettuce because of its temporary nature. The best thing I like about what I do is laughing, being happy makes me feel all warm inside, and not to mention it will make me live longer. Hopefully forever. When I say that a piece has turned out really well, it usually means that I feel comfortable letting you see it, because I care to much about what other people think. Patterns don’t emerge in my work. I don’t like conforming to patterns. I don’t do anything differently to the way I was taught, I don’t know any other way. If I had to choose a favorite colour I would have to pick green, those beautiful earthy natural greens, like flax.

No comments: